RBSE SOLUTIONS FOR CLASS 4 English Chapter 6
पाठ – 6
Our today topic in free rbse class 4 english book solution Chapter 6 Save Water. Here We learn what is in this chapter use of the water and how to save water for future and how to translate it English to Hindi आरबीएसई कक्षा 4 अंग्रेजी की पाठ्यपुस्तक पाठ 6 पानी बचाओ हिंदी अनुवाद अर्थ सम्मिलित है।
rbse class 4 english chapter 4 Save Water are part of NCERT Solutions Translate English to Hindi for Class 4 English. Here we have given RBSE Solutions for Class 4 Angrgi paath 6 Pani bachao. We provide Save Water question and answer as soon as possible.
Here we solve rbse class 4 english book solution chapter 6 Save Water concepts all translate with easy method with expert solutions. It help students in their study, home work and preparing for exam. Soon we provide rbse class 4 english chapter 6 Save Water Hindi Translate. rbse class 4 english book solution Angrgi Chapter 6 Save Water in free PDF here.
Question and Answer Class 4 English Chapter 6 Save Water
Activity – I
A. Answer the following questions :
1. What do we find in the rivers, lake and ponds?
Ans – We find water in the rivers, lakes and ponds.
2. For what activities is water used ?
Ans – Water is use in drinking, washing, bathing and other more activities.
3. Do you keep the tap on when you brush your teeth or bathe?
Ans – No, we don’t keep the tap on when you brush our teeth or bathe.
4. Does your mother keep the tap on while washing the utensils?
Ans – No, our mother don’t keep the tap on while washing the utensils.
5. Does your father waste water while shaving?
Ans – No, My father doesn’t waste water while shaving.
B. Write T for the true statement and F for the false statement against each of the sentences given below :
1. We should save every drop of water. (T)
2. Never let the taps run. (T)
3. Water should be harvested. (T)
4. People should use the shower for bath. (F)
5. People can wash their cars with water from taps. (F)
Activity – II
A. Write the opposites of the bracketed words in the blanks given in the sentences :
1. We should save water. (waste)
2. It is bad to waste water. (good)
3. We should always reach school in time. (never)
4. I have found my watch. (lost)
B. Write one word for each of the given group of words. The first letter of the word has been given :
1. A four wheeled vehicle we travel in : c a r
2. An instrument from which we get water : t a p
3. The water we get in the form of drops from the clouds : r a i n
Activity – III
Study the following sentences :
1. Save every drop that can be found.
2. Wash your car in rain.
3. Never let your taps run.
4. Don’t waste time in a shower.
- Do you find the subjects (doers) in these sentences?
- How do these sentences begin?
- What types are these sentences?
1. Sentences 1, 2, 3 and 4 are the command sentences.
2. But in sentences 1 and 2 the command is positive.
3. Similarly in sentences 3 and 4 the command is negative.
|The affirmative commands begin with the Main verb in its first form. The subject which is usually the second person (you) is hidden. The negative commands usually begin with either ‘Don’t (Do not)’/Never’ followed by the first form of the main verb. The subject is usually the second person (you) and it is hidden. Besides the commands we can express our requests/obligations by using/writing such sentences.|
A. Read the following sentences and write the command sentences for them.
1. You should pay attention to your work.
Reach school in time.
2. You should pay attention to your work.
pay attention to your work.
3. You are ordered to play games in the evening.
play games in the evening.
4. I request you to get up early in the morning.
get up early in the morning.
5. I suggest you to watch T.V. in your free time.
watch T.V. in your free time.
B. Read the following sentences and write the command sentences, using ‘Don’t’ for them.
1. I advise you not to waste time.
Don’t waste time.
2. You should not be late for the school.
Don’t late for the school.
3. You are advised not watch T.V. too much.
Don’t watch T.V. too much.
4. I advise you to quarrel with your friends.
Don’t quarrel with your friends.
Activity – IV
Read the similar kind of the poem and answer the questions.
We wasted it in lots of ways,
Like a bath instead of a shower,
Watering the plants on sunny days,
Leaving the tap on full power,
To save the world now we must act.
Change our ways, or we will pay,
In this beautiful world we want to dwell,
Saving water is very good, everybody should say.
A. Answer the following questions :
1. What should we do if we want to live in this world?
Ans – If we want to live in this world we should save water.
2. Mention two ways in which people waste water.
Ans – Below are two ways in which people waste water –
(i) car washing
(ii) bathing on keep tap
3. We wasted ‘it’ in lots of ways.
(a) water (b) dust (c) air (d) stone (a)
4. Everybody should ……………………………. water.
(a) change (b) throw away (c) waste (d) save (d)
B. After reading the poem speak out the rhyming words :
e.g. ways, days ; good, Should
C. Add two more words and speak :
1. ways, days ; good, should
2. shower, power ; pay, say
3. well, dwell ; say, way
Activity – V
A. Having read the poem and looking at the poster,
write five sentences each on :
- What we should do to save water –
- What we should not do to waste water –
Begin your answer like this :
1. We should save every drop.
2. Washing car in rain.
3. Keep tap off when shaving.
4. Keep tap off when bath.
5. Don’t watering in rain.
1. We should not waste water.
2. We should not wash car.
3. We should not bath in tap.
4. We should not shaving in tap.
5. We should not watering plant in rain.
B Write ten sentences how people use water every day :
You may use the following words in your answer.
|use, water, drinking, cooking, washing, bathing, sweeping the floor, watering plants, trees, irrigating fields, growing vegetables, wheat, maize, barley etc|
Ans – Water are very important for every living beings.
Water is life for Human being. We use water in our everyday acts, which are given below –
1. People are use water for drinking everyday, because it is very essential part of our life.
2. At homes people are use water for cooing food.
3. People are use water for washing clothes and other things.
4. Every people use water for bathing.
5. People sweeping the floor with the help of water.
6. People use water for watering the plants and trees.
7. Water are use fo vegetables and fruits tree.
8. People use water for irrigating fields growing wheat, maize barley etc.
9. People are use the water for drinking water to animals also.
10. People use water for bathe animals.