rbse solutions class 4 english Chapter 11 My Village मेरा गाँव 4th standard english. Here We learn what is in this chapter My Village and village life. We learn about village peace and less crowds. and how to translate it English to Hindi आरबीएसई कक्षा 4 अंग्रेजी की पाठ्यपुस्तक पाठ 11 मेरा गाँव हिंदी अनुवाद अर्थ सम्मिलित है।
rbse class 4 english Chapter 11 My Village are part of NCERT Solutions Translate English to Hindi for Class 4 English. Here we have given RBSE Solutions for Class 4 Angrgi paath 11 My Village. We provide A Brave Tribal Girl question and answer as soon as possible.
Here we solve rbse class 4 english book solution Chapter 11 My Village concepts all translate with easy method with expert solutions. It help students in their study, home work and preparing for exam. Soon we provide rbse class 4 english Chapter 11 solution My Village Hindi Translate. rbse class 4 english book solution Angrgi Chapter 11 My Village in free PDF here.
rbse solutions class 4 english Chapter 11 My Village
4th standard english
RBSE Class 4 English Chapter 11 Solutions My Village Questions-Answer
|Activity – I|
A. Answer the following question:
1. Where is the village situated?
Answer : The village situated at the base of the hills and banks of the river.
2. Why is the village peaceful?
Answer : The village is peaceful because this is situated far from crowds and far from noise.
3. Which is the wonderful place?
Answer : The village is the wonderful place where poet was born and grown and where he want to stay and play.
4. List natural things in the village from the poem?
Answer : There are natural things in the village from the poem :
- The green hills
- The river
- The green field where birds sing.
5. Does the poet want to go to a city?
Answer : No, the poet doesn’t want to go to a city.
6. Name the two things that are very common in the cities.
Answer : The two name which are very common in the cities is :
7. Where was the writer born?
Answer : The writer was born in a beautiful village.
B. Work in pairs and match the words in Column A with the words in Column B.
C. Read the poem and write the line number where each of the following words have been used. One has been done for you:
|wonderful||. . . . . .|
|rivers gurgle||. . . . . .|
|sing||. . . . . .|
|yes||. . . . . .|
|noise||. . . . . .|
|beautiful scene||. . . . . .|
D. Say whether the following statements are True or False.
|1.||Birds are murmuring.||( )|
|2.||Children are singing.||( )|
|3.||Farmers are busy working on their farms.||( )|
|4.||We can understand the children’s songs.||( )|
|5.||The hills are without trees on them.||( )|
|1.||Birds are murmuring.||( False )|
|2.||Children are singing.||( True )|
|3.||Farmers are busy working on their farms.||( True )|
|4.||We can understand the children’s songs.||( False )|
|5.||The hills are without trees on them.||( False )|
|Activity – II|
A. Fill in the blanks with missing letters:
|(a) pe__c__f__l||(b) be__utif__l|
|(c) s__cr__t||(d) m__rm__r|
|(a) peaceful||(b) beautiful|
|(c) secret||(d) murmur|
B. Work in pairs and fill i the blanks by choosing the correct words form the box given below:
1. Children love . . . . . . . . . in the rain.
2. Pakhi likes Rajasthani . . . . . . . . . .
3. There was too much . . . . . . . . . in the ‘Shivratri Mela’.
4. The flowing water in the river . . . . . . . . . .
5. My friends gave me . . . . . . . . . gifts on my birthdays.
1. Children love dancing in the rain.
2. Pakhi likes Rajasthani songs.
3. There was too much crowd in the ‘Shivratri Mela’.
4. The flowing water in the river gurgles.
5. My friends gave me wonderful gifts on my birthdays.
C. Write one word for the group of words:
1. Area of land where farmers grow crops : f__ __ __
2. The either side of a river : b __ __ __ __
3. The thing about which we know nothing : S__ __ __ __ __
4. A large gathering of people at a place : c__ __ __ __
1. Area of land where farmers grow crops : farm
2. The either side of a river : banks
3. The thing about which we know nothing : Secret
4. A large gathering of people at a place : crowd
|Activity – III|
A. 1. In pairs read the lines from the poem which tell.
- That the writer loves to stay and play in his/her village.
- That the writer’s village is noise and crowd free.
2. Divide the class into two groups and read this poem one by one in the class.
B. Work in groups of four students and speak about the things that are there in the village (Begin your answer with using the words –
There is . . . . . ./There are . . . . . .
|PS/UPS/Secondary/Higher Secondary school, a post office, a primary health centre, a ration shop, a park, a temple/a mosque/a church, a bus stand, vendors selling different things, farms, many houses, streets, a lot of people, cows, goats, oxen, camels|
There is a PS.
There is a UPS.
There is a secondary school.
There is a higher secondary school.
There is a post office.
There is a primary health centre.
There is a ration shop.
There is a park.
There is a temple.
There is a a mosque.
There is a gurudwara.
There is a church.
There is a bus stand.
There are many vendors selling different things.
There are many farms.
There are many houses.
There are many streets.
There are a lot of people.
There are many cows.
There are many goats.
There are oxen.
There are camels.
C. Pronounce these words after your teacher.
village noise, children, rivers, murmurs, hills, scene, songs, farmers.
|Activity – IV|
Divide the class into four groups and ask each group to write a paragraph about a village. After that ask each group to read it out to the class.
You may use the words given in the bracket to write the paragraph.
|There is/are huts, situated at the foot of a big hill, most villagers, farmers work hard on their farm, grow crops, vegetables, look after the cattle, green fields, no noise and crowds, children, go to school, play games, people happy, villagers, live, peace, peaceful village|
Last Sunday we went to visit a village. We all reached there at 9:00 AM. We saw that this village is situated at the foot of a big hill. There are most villagers are farmers. They are work hard on their farm to grow crops and vegetables. They look after their green fields with the cattle. There are no noise and crowds in the village. There are children go to school and play games. There are all people happy in this village. All villagers live with peace. This is a peaceful village.